Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rooms I love : Beth's living room


Spotted at Apartment Therapy
One of my motives behind starting this blog is to own an online collective of images I love. When I move into that dream home of mine, I will have a ready source of inspiring visuals put together over years. I wish this room was mine. It is a visual eye candy with its nearly white walls and eclectic decor. Yet that is not the only thing that I love about this room. It has the feel of a room which is lived in. No bare spaces on the walls, yet no hint of clutter. The appealing and quite original color of the art wall. The cute six and the white star that looks lost among the art. The book case. The striped cushion. The painting with the orange curtains and the man in the bed. No color is dominant, there is no color scheme at all. Everything has been put together to create a great living space. Beth sure loves her home. Love is written everywhere in that room. I want to buy this house. I want to live there. I imagine sitting in the sofa and reading stories to children seated on the floor. I would love to sit in the orange chair and daydream.

All in all, Beth's house is a little darling beauty. Go and see the entire house tour at Apartment Therapy. You would be charmed, just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails